I just read a terrific article about the benefits of getting a dog vs. having plastic surgery. I've referenced the entire piece below, which includes some terrific photos, but for this blog's purpose, I am listing the pros to getting a dog here:
* They offer a lifetime of love.
* They are cheaper - facelifts can set you back a good $10,000.
* They make you happier.
* often have better breath.
* They can be your hang-out buddy.
* They won't cause talking behind your back.
* They fetch.
* They cuddle.
* They aren't nearly as risky.
* They care.