Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Exploring Florida's pet-friendly lifestyle.


"A woman, her dog and the sea. This must be heaven."


As owner of FloridaPets.net, I meet so many interesting pets - and their people. We've all got one thing in common: the desire to find places in the sunshine state where pets are allowed. Places we can rest, play, swim, sing, vacation, dine, live, even worship together, where everyone is welcome.

"Pets are part of the family, so take them along!" That's the motto of
FloridaPets.net. While I post lots of information on the Web site and in our monthly eZine, the NewsPetter, I have so much more to share with all you pets and pet "peeps" (my word for people - you'll get used to seeing it!)

So snuggle up to the computer screen with your favorite companion animal and let's start exploring all that is pet-friendly in Florida. Your comments or questions will be appreciated and either I or one of my sassy little dachshunds will reply.

No comments: